Herobrine Mod download for Minecraft. This mod gives you the opportunity to do battle with the mythical creature, but be aware, it may be more difficult than you imagine to catch him. He’s a slippery character indeed, the mere act of laying eyes on him causes him to disappear.
You can chance the Herobrine spawninrate by editing the herobrine.ini file and you can chance the blockID by editing the herobrine.ini file. If you can no longer stand the tortures of Herobrine, you can deactivate the totem by putting out the flames.
Find and read more information about Herobrine Mod HERE.
Herobrine Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Installations
Please backup your minecraft .jar and your maps first! You have been warned!
- Extract the archive to a folder
- Run EasyModInstaller.jar
- Click install
- Done and Enjoy!
- Move the files from the intominecraft.jar folder into minecraft.jar (obviously)
- Copy the Herobrine folder into the .minecraft folder
- AudioMod is required for the discs
- Open Minecraft, load a world, build a totem, light it, and get ready to your pants!
How to Install Herobrine Mod without installer on Mac
- Download all the necessary things for installation.
- Go into your minecraft folder (this is on Mac). If you don’t know how to get here: User>Library>Application Support>minecraft.
- Go to your bin.
- Unzip the minecraft.jar with The Unarchiver
- A folder titled minecraft will appear.
- Take minecraft.jar and drag it out on to your desktop.
- Go back to the folder that was created.
- Rename it minecraft.jar.
- Go in the folder and delete Meta.Inf
- Unzip Modloader.
- Copy all the files and paste them in to the minecraft.jar folder.
- In minecraft.jar, find the folders “Mob” and “Item”.
- Copy them, and then paste them on your desktop.
- Unzip Herobrine
- Locate the folder, “into_minecraft.jar”
- Copy everything that’s in there, and paste it into your minecraft.jar folder
- There will also be a folder in the Herobrine mod called into.minecraft. Open it.
- Take the folders Herobrine and Resources, and put them in your minecraft folder. Not your minecraft.jar, but your folder that I taught you how to find in step 2.
- Remember the Mob/Item folders we put on the desktop? Copy the contents of the Mob folder.
- Go to minecraft.jar and find the Mob folder there. Paste the contents of the desktop Mob folder in this Mob folder.
- Do the same for Item.
Herobrine Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Downloads
MC 1.5.2: Herobrine Mod 1.5.2.zip
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
Credit to burnner_
Category: Minecraft Mods