Slender Reimagined Mod download for Minecraft. With this mod you will spawn 8 pages in a random location, with a radius of 500 blocks from the spawn point. (Could be anywhere, even underground). However, things aren’t always that simple. There is a Slenderman around. He’s always watching. As long as you don’t pick up a page, he will have no reason to harm you, unless provoked. The more pages you pick up, the more aggressive he will get. He doesn’t chase creative/sleeping players. He will always be watching. The only way to banish him is to collect all 8 pages.
There is a way to return him to the world after you have collected 8 pages. Once you get 8 pages, you will be given an item called a Book of Notes. If you were to sneak and press R twice, you would reset all progress and have the Slenderman reappear on the map.
Above is the basic description of the survival gamemode. There is also a second gamemode called realism. In realism mode the Slender moves faster, does not disappear in the daytime and may be more hostile. THIS IS MORE PREFERRED FOR MAPS rather than normal Minecraft gameplay (thus realism).
There is a mode called build mode which will allow you to place page spawns around a map.
You require the Book of Notes in your hand to use it.
- To toggle build mode: Sneak + B.
- Placing a page spawn: Right click with item.
- Placing a grouped page spawn: Sneak + Right Click with item. (Group page spawns are for random page spawn locations within a page itself, allowing one page to spawn in different locations)
- Check number of page spawns: Sneak + G.
- Toggling game mode: Sneak + M.
- Remove last group of page spawns: Sneak + R.
- Remove all page spawns: Sneak + C.
Slender Reimagined Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Installations
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Slender Reimagined Mod for Minecraft
- Drop it into the mods folder like most other mods
- Done and Enjoy!
Slender Reimagined Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Downloads
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/Pcu9S
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
Credit to iChun.
Category: Minecraft Mods